Global technology mega trends such as big data, the internet of things and AI have led to an exponential growth in the demands on data centres. This demand has led to a rise in some cases of overheating issues, with cooling costs increasing to keep pace.
With this growth set to continue, traditional, air-cooled data centre infrastructure cannot keep pace and cannot support new business models required.
Liquid cooling isn’t new, but the poor scalability and low density of previous liquid cooling technologies have been a barrier to widespread adoption in the data centre.
Iceotope’s ku:l sistem overcomes these barriers with technology that is both familiar and innovative and is ready to redefine the way data centre professionals think about cooling.
- 100% liquid cooled – no fans, no air-con
- Operates in silence
- Resilient to dust and dirt
- 1U form factor.
- Retrofits into existing IT rack
- Enables heat recapture
- IT agnostic
- Upto 25% reduction in Capex for new build data centres
- Upto 80% reduction in energy consumption
- Upto 38% reduction in total cost of ownership
- Upto 75% reduction in floor space
- 1.03 Power Usage Effectiveness†
If you would you like to know more, speak to member of our team on 0115 925 6000